Thank you for stopping by Templeton Unified School District's Human Resources' home page.
Templeton Unified is proud of its high quality staff from our administrators and teachers to all of our district-wide support staff. The members of the Templeton team are dedicated to providing an outstanding educational experience for its students.
We invite you to visit our home page from time to time to explore employment opportunities that may be right for you.
CERTIFICATED AND CLASSIFIED POSITIONS
Please visit our postings using this Ed-Join link.
Want to be a substitute in our school district? Here is a list of the areas you could work in:
Teaching, Custodial, Special Education, Food Service, Office, Yard Duty, Crossing Guard
If your interested, please click here to print out the application and return it to the District Office to get started.
STAFF INSURANCE INFORMATION
Please click on the link below to select the Coverage Plan you are interested in viewing:
How to apply with Templeton Unified School District
All job vacancies for Templeton Unified School District are posted on the EdJoin.org Web site. Vacancies are categorized as "certificated," "classified," "coaching," or "administrative." Please pay close attention to application deadlines, supplemental questions (if applicable), testing dates, and any other requested documentation as indicated on the job posting.
- Apply online for the position through EdJoin.org, every job listing will have a "Click Here to Apply" button that starts the application process. You will be required to create a username and password for the Web site before you may begin. Make sure that the email address you provide to EdJoin is the one you most frequently use as email communications will be sent using this account during the application process.
- Fill in the required fields for the application. If you do not have all of the required information at the time you are filling out the application, you may return to the Web site at a later time to finish the application. Be sure to adhere to the deadline time for submitting your application closes to be considered.
- You will be notifed via email that your application was successfully submitted.
District Policies and Procedures
STAFF: Please read and review each of the policies and procedures below to comply with the requirements of various laws and regulations. Once you have reviewed each of the policies and procedures, please print the signature page, initial you have reviewed each item and sign and date at the bottom of page. Your completed form must be returned to your site secretary no later than Monday, November 28, 2016.
Sexual Harassment - AR 4119.11/4219.11/4319.11
Uniform Complaint Procedures, Appeals, Civil Law Remedies, Coordinator,
Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace - BP 4020
Universal Precautions - AR 4119.43/4219.43/4319.43
Child Abuse Prevention and Reporting - AR 5141.4
Environmental Safety - AR 3514
Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens - AR 4119.42/4219.42/4319.42
Hazardous Substances - AR 3514.1
Professional Standards - BP 4119.21
Employee Notifications - BP 4112.9
Civil and Legal Rights - BP 4119.1/4219.1/4319.1
Workplace Bullying and Disruptive Behavior - BP 4119.26/4219.26/4319.26
Tobacco-Free Schools - BP/AR 3513.3
Unauthorized Release of Confidential/Privileged Information - BP 4119.23
Acceptable Use Policy for Technology - BP 4050
Student Grading and Communication with Parents - BP 5121
Need a Substitute?
To help secure a substitute, please input your absence as soon as possible.
If you need assistance, please contact Vicki Fahey at 434-5801.
Do You Want to Become A Substitute Teacher?
Working with San Luis Obispo County Office of Education you can start by downloading the request form:
· $10 processing fee, payable to SLOCOE (check, cash, credit cards accepted)
· Must have Bachelor's Degree: Official unopened transcripts OR original diploma to photocopy
· Copy of CBEST or Multiple Subject CSETs scores
· Copy of Livescan OR proof of a certificate of clearance
For more information regarding the Substitute Permit please visist www.slocoe.org.