Thank you for stopping by Templeton Unified School District's Personnel Department's home page.
Templeton Unified is proud of its high quality staff from teachers to administrators and site support staff to food service workers and maintenance staff. The members of the Templeton team are dedicated to providing an outstanding education for its students.
We invite you to visit our home page from time to time to explore employment opportunities that may be right for you.
Applying for a Position with Templeton Unified School District
All job vacancies for Templeton Unified School District are posted on the EdJoin.org Web site. Vacancies are categorized as "certificated," "classified," "coaching," or "administrative." Please pay close attention to application deadlines, supplemental questions (if applicable), testing dates, and any other requested documentation as indicated on the job posting.
- Apply online for the position through EdJoin.org, every job listing will have a "Click Here to Apply" button that starts the application process. You will be required to create a username and password for the Web site before you may begin. Make sure that the email address you provide to EdJoin is the one you most frequently use as email communications will be sent using this account during the application process.
- Fill in the required fields for the application. If you do not have all of the required information at the time you are filling out the application, you may return to the Web site at a later time to finish the application. Be sure to adhere to the deadline time for submitting your application closes to be considered.
- You will be notifed via email that your application was successfully submitted.
Note: If you have submitted an application and have not received an email confirmation within 24 hours, please contact the Personnel Department to ensure the submission has been received.
Need a Substitute?
To acquire an Emergency 30-day Substitute Permit
Minimum requirements for a substitute permit include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts
- Passing test scores from the CBEST test