Thank you for stopping by Templeton Unified School District's Personnel Department's home page.
Templeton Unified is proud of its high quality staff from teachers to administrators and site support staff to food service workers and maintenance staff. The members of the Templeton team are dedicated to providing an outstanding education for its students.
We invite you to visit our home page from time to time to explore employment opportunities that may be right for you.
CERTIFICATED AND CLASSIFIED POSITIONS
Please visit our postings using the Ed-Join link.
Want to be a substitute in our school district? Here is a list of the areas you could work in:
Teaching, Custodial, Special Education, Food Service, Office, Yard Supervision
If your interested, please click here to print out the application and return it to the District Office to get started.
How to apply with Templeton Unified School District
All job vacancies for Templeton Unified School District are posted on the EdJoin.org Web site. Vacancies are categorized as "certificated," "classified," "coaching," or "administrative." Please pay close attention to application deadlines, supplemental questions (if applicable), testing dates, and any other requested documentation as indicated on the job posting.
- Apply online for the position through EdJoin.org, every job listing will have a "Click Here to Apply" button that starts the application process. You will be required to create a username and password for the Web site before you may begin. Make sure that the email address you provide to EdJoin is the one you most frequently use as email communications will be sent using this account during the application process.
- Fill in the required fields for the application. If you do not have all of the required information at the time you are filling out the application, you may return to the Web site at a later time to finish the application. Be sure to adhere to the deadline time for submitting your application closes to be considered.
- You will be notifed via email that your application was successfully submitted.
Hey Staff, Need a Substitute?
Do You Want to Become A Substitute Teacher?
Working with San Luis Obispo County Office of Education you can start by downloading the request form:
· $10 processing fee, payable to SLOCOE (check, cash, credit cards accepted)
· Must have Bachelor's Degree: Official unopened transcripts OR original diploma to photocopy
· Copy of CBEST or Multiple Subject CSETs scores
· Copy of Livescan OR proof of a certificate of clearance
For more information regarding the Substitute Permit please visist www.slocoe.org.